FLOE Dock Sections are Built to Last
FLOE dock sections are built to last. Custom extruded aluminum and innovative engineering go hand-in-hand to provide our customers with benefits that are unmatched in the industry. Structural components and FLOE accessories are made from custom extruded aluminum. FLOE uses corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminum fasteners. Dock sections are available in 8′, 10′, 12′ and 16′ lengths and 2′, 4′ and 6′ widths. FLOE’s maintenance free aluminum dock systems are manufactured to provide you with a long lasting, trouble-free investment. It may just be the last dock you ever buy!
Why FLOE Lifts are the fastest to install, easiest to use and best choice:
- Patented Easy-Level™ System– allows you to adjust the height and level your boat lift with a cordless drill.
- Revolutionary Screw-Drive Technology – faster, quieter, super smooth and more efficient
- Raise and lower your boat lift and light up your dock with a wireless remote control.
- Great looking, snug fitting, extra deep canopy maximizes boat protection. High quality fabric with Quick-Clip™ system is quicker and easier to install than all others.
- FLOE’s Pro-Park™ Guide-in System - makes it simple for boat drivers of all skill levels to safely park.
- Main frame beam lowers to 9.5″ from the ground allowing a FLOE vertical boat lift to work in less water than other boat lifts.
- Easiest boat lift installation and removal options.
- FLOE products are manufactured with the finest corrosion-resistant, custom-aluminum extrusions and stainless steel cables. FLOE boat lift systems are backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
FLOE has a complete line of vertical boat lifts and pontoon lifts with extra deep canopies ranging in capacities from 2000 lbs to 10,000 lbs. FLOE boat lifts work in the greatest range of water depths and offer the most protection for your watercraft.